CONGELADOS DE NAVARRA, S.A. informs you that cookies are used on this website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on the user's device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
Its functions can be very varied: store your browser preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical functions, etc. Cookies are sometimes used to store basic information about the browsing habits of the user or their device to the extent that they can be identified, according to the case.
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work in a more agile manner and make them more closely adapted to your preferences, such as storing your language or your country’s currency. In addition, they help the parties responsible for the websites to improve their services, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them. Finally, they serve to make the advertising that we show you more efficient, and because of this we can offer you our services for free.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE LEGISLATION AND EXCLUDED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
There are different types of cookies.
On a first level basis, we can differentiate between:
- Our own cookies: They belong to and are managed by the owner of the website.
- Third party cookies: They belong to and are managed by third parties, and are unrelated to the owner.
Cookies can be "session", so they will be erased once the user leaves the website that generated them or "persistent", which remain on your device for a scheduled amount of time that can last for years.
In addition, cookies are classified according to the purpose for which they were created:
- Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
- Analytical cookies: We use analytical cookies to help us understand how users make use of our website. For example, they can be used to count the number of different individuals who visit our website or who use a specific characteristic, instead of the total number of times the website or the characteristic is used. Without this cookie, if you visit the web once a week for three weeks, we will count you as three independent users. Without these cookies, it will be very difficult for us to analyse the performance of our website and improve it.
- Customisation cookies: allow the user to configure the design, language, preferences, etc. of their browser.
- Advertising and behavioural cookies: they are used to effectively manage the advertising spaces that have been included on a website or application from which the service is provided. They are useful in adapting the advertising offered to the interests of the users, since they collect information about their preferences.
They are used in marketing techniques such as retargeting.
- Affiliate cookies: they monitor visits from websites with which a site has established an affiliation agreement.
COOKIES THAT ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
_utma, _utmc, _utmz, _utmb: Analytics cookies by Google Analytics designed for analysis of the website.
- _utma: records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website. It expires 2 years from the last update.
- _utmb: it records the time of access to the website. It expires 30 minutes from the last update.
- _utmc: used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- _utmt: This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user. It expires at the end of the session.
- _utmv: This cookie is used to segment demographic data. It expires at the end of the session.
- _utmz: stores the traffic or campaign source to explain how the user accessed the website. Expires at 6 months from the last update.
_ga, _gat, _gid: Analytical cookies by Google Analytics which analyse the website.
- _ga: enables the control function of unique visits. This cookie will be installed the first time a user enters the website through a browser. When this user re-enters the website with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. They will only be considered as another user if they change browser. It expires 2 years from the last update.
- _gat: it is used to limit the request speed - limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
- _ga: it is used to identify users. It lasts for 24 hours.
GPS, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC: Youtube cookies used in the playback of videos through the website.
- GPS: It registers a unique ID on mobile devices to allow tracking based on the geographic location of the GPS. It expires at the end of the session.
- PREF: it stores configuration preferences, such as preferred language, number of search results shown by page or activation of the Google’s SafeSearch filter. It lasts for 10 years.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: it keeps track of the videos visited that are embedded on the website. It lasts for approximately 240 days.
- YSC: it measures the amount of video playbacks by the user and records the events of “Like” or “Share video”. It is a session cookie which expires when the browser session ends.
NID: Google Maps technical and functional cookie which stores user preferences and information during the visualisation of the pages with Google maps. It expires after 6 months.
cookie-agreed, technical cookie of congeladosnavarra.com, to identify that cookies have been accepted. It expires at 100 days.
_unam, _stid, pxcelBcnLcy, pxcelPage_c010. Cookies associated with the widget to share on ShareThis social networks. They allow the user to share pages, but they also track users. They expire after 9 months, 1 year, at the end of the session and 7 days respectively.
We suggest you visit the websites of the aforementioned third parties to obtain more information about the purposes of third-party cookies, their management and their adjustments.
HOW TO ELIMINATE BROWSER COOKIES
- You can restrict, block or delete cookies from our website (or any other) by using your browser. The operation is different in each browser. The “Help” function will show you how to do this.
- Using third-party tools, such as Ghostery or Your online choices.